Semi-Live Image (IR)

...auto-refresh ... Upgrade in progress....for more info check out posts...

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Eurasian Tree Sparrow "Nesting"

After the numerous displays of the past three days of the Great Tit, I was seriously convinced that a Great Tit would be using the nest soon. I suddenly changed my mind when I arrived home late last night and looked at the monitor....

I have created a montage of a series images of the nesting box showing how the nest evolved during the morning (again the image can be enlarged by clicking on it). It is not hard to guess who has been working on it! So unless the Great Tit starts removing everything it now looks like the Sparrow has claimed ownership of the nesting box.



I will try and post a video sequence later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment