Semi-Live Image (IR)

...auto-refresh ... Upgrade in progress....for more info check out posts...

Tuesday 19 April 2016

First Day as PA


Arrival at 9 am, welcoming receptionist, ensuing picture for badge, followed by an appointed with a nice person from HR. Followed by many more talks with even more nice people from HR. I had a great morning!
Discovery of my office on the fourth floor. 


Followed by a very pleasant lunch with one of the Directors.
Received a key, met my nice office neighbours.



Followed by a discovery of the various levels of ESA HQ Nikis and of who sits where. Met more nice and friendly people. Asked for some posters to add some colour to my new office. Discovered some hardware along the way.




And finally had some coordination meetings with my new colleagues followed by a high level meeting. All in all, a wonderful first day!

And now I need to finish my lecture for Friday.
PA by day, lecturer by night.

No comments:

Post a Comment