Semi-Live Image (IR)

...auto-refresh ... Upgrade in progress....for more info check out posts...

Thursday 12 May 2011

Hatched Sparrows and 8 Blue Tits

On Friday when I left the office, there were still 8 Blue Tit hatchlings in NB-3. Two of them were quite a bit smaller than the others, but I hope they will make it through. One egg remains unhatched.

In NB-1, to my surprise, on Monday afternoon I heard tiny high-pitched chirping. I wonder when they hatched, I wonder how many they are. At any rate, both parents are quite busy with bringing food to the hatchlings. I caught a glimpse of one earlier today. They still appear to be featherless. So I suppose that they are less than one week old. However, they are quite noisy compared to the Tit hatchlings, which might lead one to think that they are older than they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment